Indoor Ice Rink - Jäähalli
The indoor ice rink is located at Kielosaari Exercise Park at adress Ruukintie 42B.
Pyhäjoki offers free shifts for citizens. Shifts can be found for primary, upper comprehensive schoolers as well as families, with or without hockey sticks.
Free shifts (marked in green)
- Monday at times 16:15-17:15 youth from 7th grade (with sticks)
- Wednesday at times 15:15-16:15 children from 1st to 6th grade (with sticks)
- Saturday at times 11:00-12:00 family skating
- Sunday at times 11:30-12:30 public skating (no sticks)
- Sunday at times 12:30-13:30 children from 1st to 6th grade (with sticks)
- Sunday at times 13:30-14:30 youth from 7th grade (with sticks)
Yellow reservation is for ice resurface (jäänhoito), peach is vacant for reservations (vapaa).
Changes to schedule possible due to hockey games. Current information about the shifts can be found from the indoor ice rink's website (excel-chart).
Upstairs in the ice rink is a second hand shop for used skates and some kids skates to borrow.
Please, use a helmet at all times - at least cycle helmet.
Ruukintie 42 B
Tel. +358 44 297 8866
toimisto [at] pyhajoenjaahalli.net
Indoor Ice Rink reservations